5 great reasons to buy an Englefield Electronic bidet seat.
1) No toilet paper required!
2) Self cleaning, stainless steel wand for maximum hygiene
3) Quiet Close, Quick Release seat for a thorough clean with minimal effort
4) Retrofits to many existing toilets (check compatibility with bidet template -under Installation below)
5) Easy to install - but must be within current standards
To check for compatability with your toilet, you can either print our A1 sized template, or our 6 x A4 page version that you can put together to make the actual size. Alternatively, contact us on email@example.com and we can send you a template.
Ask your retailer if this product is compatible with your brand of toilet. If you don't have this information - ask for a template to take home. It will confirm compatibility before you buy.
- Electronic bidet seat with Quiet-Close™, Quick-Release™.
- Retrofit to existing toilets (please refer to reseller for compatibility check).
- High grade stainless steel wand for rear/bidet wash – self cleaning.
- Oscillating and normal spray.
- Heated water reservoir – ensuring immediate warm spray.
- Heated seat. Heated air dryer. Deodouriser function.
- 2-level power saving modes.
- No interference with standard toilet functionality.
- Includes dual check valve, T connector, water inlet hose, seat fixing kit,
- Water filter and electronic bidet seat.
- Watermark certified to WMTS051:2016 and complies with electrical safety standards AS/NZS 60335.2.84
- Supplied with a low-medium hazard backflow protection device complying with AS/NZS 2845.1. Device must be installed in accordance with AS/NZS 3500.1
- Note: Maximum user weight 120kg
Please note: This bidet seat must be installed in accordance with AS/NZS 3500.1, which will require the installation of a high hazard backflow prevention device (Not supplied), if not already installed on site. Please consult your registered Plumber or Hydraulic Consultant.